How do I wear a lavender highlighter with the NYX Duo Chromatic Light Powder Highlighter in Lavender Steel?
I recently posted a video using the NYX Lavender Steel Duo chromatic marker on Instagram and wanted to show it here on my blog! I heard it from Cameran at Southern Charm, but it took me a while to get a purple highlighter in my head and I finally bought it! Besides, I bought it at Amazon because I never found it in the stores.
NYX Duo Lavender Steel Clear Powder Chromatic Highlighter
Disclosure: This article contains links to partners. To find out more about what this means and how it works, go to my revelation page. Thank you very much for your support!
The NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder Highlighter in Lavender Steel is a chrome duo, which means that it appears in different colours from different angles and when the light hits it. He has a pink shift when the light hits him. It won’t look super purple on your cheeks if you don’t apply a ton of it.
NYX Duette with highlighterNYX Duette with highlighterNYX Duette with highlighterNYX Duette with highlighterNYX Duette with highlighterNYX Duette with highlighterNYX Duette with highlighter
NYX Lavender Steel Duo Color Mark Video
How to use the color picker
- I apply coloured lighting after applying clay cream, concealer, bronze and red. I usually apply semi-transparent loose powder to my T-zone after applying the marker.
- I used Elf’s fan brush to lighten the blush. I like to use a fan brush because it applies the product to a small surface area, but spreads it so that it is not too stiff and can be mixed with other products.
Backlight light brushLight brushLight brush Light brushLight brush
- When working with your fingers, tap the product gently on your cheekbones instead of rubbing them, which may cause your base to shift.
- Always start with a very small amount! After dipping your hand into the backlight, walk it over the back of your hand to remove the excess before applying. You can renew your application at any time!
Where to use the highlighter
- The top of my cheekbones – I put this purple light on the top of my cheeks and put it on top of the top 1/4-1/2 (depending on my state of mind).
- Eyebrow costume – I applied a small amount above and below the eyebrow bone.
- The nose… I apply a small amount in a thin line on the bridge of the nose and along the tip of the nose.
- Cupid’s onion is the upper middle of the upper lip, but don’t be silly or you’ll get a shiny moustache.
- Eyes – I sometimes apply it with my finger on the inner corners of my eyes, otherwise it becomes a big eye shadow or eyeshadow.
Free blush color
I used pink-red to complement the lavender lighting. It was a powderblush with a long nose that put a balm in the tip.
Prolonged balsam powder in the red dot
My favorite brush for red is the Real Techniques Red. I’ve been using it for years! It is affordable and of excellent quality.
Brush for real techniques
Here you can shop via ShopStyle:
Amazon Influenza Showcase
You can also find them in my Amazon Influencer store under How to see Instagram.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to see beauty classes like this faster and easier!
Lindsay is the author of a blog about beauty, dating, travel and lifestyle, based in Los Angeles, California.
See all products in Lindsay
nyx duo chromatic illuminating palette,nyx duo chromatic lip gloss,nyx illuminator powder ritualistic,nyx born to glow illuminating powder,nyx highlighter born to glow price,nyx duo chromatic illuminating powder review,nyx duo chromatic illuminating powder swatches,nyx duo chromatic illuminating powder snow rose,nyx duo chromatic illuminating powder synthetica,nyx duo chromatic illuminating powder lavender steel,nyx high glass illuminating powder